Routine Cleanings & Preventive Care for the Entire Family
Including individual consultations and dental exams, cleanings, x-rays (when needed), and a focus on encouraging proper home care and overall oral health. We also provide sealants to help protect teeth against decay, fluoride treatments for healthier and stronger enamel, and athletic mouthguards and nightguards to protect your smile.
Including tooth-colored fillings, natural looking porcelain crowns and fixed bridges, endodontics (root canal therapy), permanent dental implant restorations, dentures, and removable partial dentures.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Orange Park
From minor tooth adjustments and smile enhancements to dramatic smile makeovers, our cosmetic dentistry in Orange Park includes tooth-colored fillings, porcelain crowns and fixed bridges, clear and removable Invisalign® braces, beautiful porcelain veneers, and powerful, professional teeth whitening options.
Serving Middleburg FL, Fleming Island FL, Green Cove Springs FL, and Orange Park FL
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.